EA New Bug: You have been disconnected from ea online 1 check your internet

Home Forums MSOF Forum EA New Bug: You have been disconnected from ea online 1 check your internet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Antman2010
    Keymaster

Hey guys my game crashed while in play and when I restarted the game I could not reconnect to EA at all…this happened on 4/21/2015. Origin’s BF4 service was intermittent. Origin would log me in and then off in the background and still look like it was online. Then when I would go to relaunch a game server I would get disconnected from the loading process.

I rebooted my PC then modems and routers to no success. I found several threads online to the problem and most people go to switching browsers. Before I did that I cleared my browser cache and it came back. I believe Seoullis had a similar issue and he went to a new browser.

Clearing Cache worked for some folks in the threads I read and not for others. This post is just FYI…. The error message you will get from Origin EA is “You have been disconnected from ea online 1 check your internet connection.

Obviously EA has not responded to any patches or fixes for this bug.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Antman2010.
    cajones1
    Participant

Good info for back then, but now that this post is old, can you unpin from top of forum? Happy 2018!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.